MEV Deutschland (Germany)
- Holds approval according to § 6 Section 1 No. 1 of the allgemeinen Eisenbahngesetzes (General Railway Act) for the right to provide railway services to passenger and goods traffic.
- Recognised by the Eisenbahn-Bundesamt (German Federal Office for Railways) as a location for the training and inspection of traction vehicle drivers.
- Is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 regarding the execution of traffic, advisory and educational services for railway operations.
- Licensed as a body according to the Employment Promotion Act (Recht der Arbeitsförderung), for measures of professional further education according to Section four, Chapter three of the third volume of the Social Insurance Code (Sozialgesetzbuch).
- Licensed for the modular execution of further education measures for traction vehicle drivers and wagon inspectors.